Monday, June 8, 2009

The Perfect Day


The Perfect Day. You don't get many of these in northern ireland. Hahaha! It is so beautiful here, so green, but what many people don't know is that the weather rarely is as sunny as good old california. So when it gets sunny, when that big ball of fire decides to show up in the sky, we all go outside and have a party. When the sun came out a few days ago, I just had to get out of the offices and go enjoy God's beauty. This day was truly like no other. Usually in portstewart (a city right on the northern atlantic coast) there is wind, if not a gale force wind. On this special day, not only were the skies clear and the sun out, but it was extremely quiet and calm. The wind wasn't even present. Than NEVER happens, so I just had to get outside and enjoy myself. I luckily had my camera with me and had a little bit of fun. It was so beautiful, more beautiful than my camera could capture. It is so amazing being drawn and pushed back to God in my mind and my spirit as I took in these stunning sights. It is by His grace that He reveals such amazing wonders to me. Thank you jesus for my sight!

Praise you Father!

No comments: