Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What if?

Can a dream change the world. Can one person driven by passion, a desire, or an idea make a difference in this ever expanding world. Is there hope for change, is there hope for a difference, is there hope for a revolution of the world. Can there be something that burns inside of someone that is so immense that it drives them and propels them forward into life not only for themselves, but for others. Could that person be me? What if I want to be that person? What makes me better or different from others? Why not them? Why me?

Is it the desire? Or the need for something more? Can I even comprehend or imagine what will happen if I pursue and go after the things upon my heart?

All in time. One day at a time. One step at a time. One person at time.

An idea can change the world. Because ideas do not die like we do with time. Ideas do not feel pain or bleed. Even though we can not hold an idea or even touch it, it lives on.

1 comment:

Jen Miskov said...

Well written Ben. Go for it!